The Richmond Public Library is seeking candidates to fill a permanent full-time Grant Writer/Development/Grant Manager position, reporting to the Director of Richmond Public Library.
The responsibilities for this position includes but are limited to:
· Providing direction and support to the Richmond Public Library Foundation
· Setting goals, developing fundraising and grant opportunities
· Providing proper and efficient coordination of grant application activities
· Routinely seeking out and identifying sources for grant-funding opportunities from the public, private and non-profit sectors
· Responsible for collecting data, compiling information, conducting research that is relevant to grant applications
· Assisting with the Library's marketing efforts
· Participating in the Library's leadership and program planning teams
Hurry! This position closes on Sunday, July 27, 2014 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time
For more information and to apply, go to the City of Richmond jobsite at:
All interested internal and external candidates must apply on line through the City’s Recruitment System to be considered.