September is Library Card Sign-up Month
Library cards are FREE and libraries have lots to offer you and your family. With a Library Card you can:
- Borrow books, CDs, DVDs, and movies
- Access computers and the Internet
- Download eBooks and audiobooks
- Learn computer skills and software
- Search indepth databases
- and much more at your Richmond Public Library!
Lost your Card or Have Fines?
During September only, for our current Richmond Public Library card owners:
Donate cans of food to Feedmore’s Central Virginia Food Bank and your fines up to $10 will be forgiven. This does not apply to lost items, damaged items or the referral fee on accounts that are in collections.